Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! First, a little about me. I am an elementary art teacher in Nebraska in my fourth year of teaching. Everyday is something new! Besides teaching, I also enjoy creating art for personal reasons, decorating, and dabbling in sewing. I am working towards earning credit post master's degree and am in the class Social Learning. In class, we learn new ways to use technology in our teaching and to develop our personal learning network. I am admittedly technologically challenged, though I do work to understand more and get frustrated less. This blog is inspired by the idea of the need to share with the world. I have been a blog reader, often generating many ideas from the sites of other, but this is my first step in sharing with everyone what ideas I have.

As part of our assignment, we also signed up for a Twitter account. The benefits of twitter is that it connects people with the same interests. By following others, it works to increase the people with whom we connect and to further develop our network of professionals.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment